Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Pokemon MMO Worth Playing

Need A Fun Pokemon MMO Worth Playing?
Read about the Pros and Cons of this epic Pokemon MMO


 There are probably hundreds of Pokemon MMOs out there. But I found one that stands out of all the other ones I found. So how about you join the pokemon world full of NPCs , players and pokemon?

Pros
 This game has a lot of cool stuff. Currently it is on the 2nd Gen of Pokemon, I believe. That might suck for some people, but I'm O.K with that. I heard that they are updating the client to the next gen anyways. If I had to pick any pokemon mmo, it would be this. The battles are pretty legit. You can chat with others, and there is a channel called the Help Channel if you need to ask any player for help. There is also a Trade Channel where you can sell your stuff to other players. You have games stats (wins/losts/disconnects), a pokedex (of course) and most of the basic stuff.  I ran this game on a mini laptop, and I saved it on my usb so pretty much I think I can play it anywhere without installing it. And all this time, I've had not 1 crash! You get money of course, items, and something called rep. The rep is what you get for NPC battles and PVP battles. You need 150 rep to make a guild, and rep to fight certain NPCs. You only get EXP from NPC battles and Wild Pokemon battles. You only get rep from PVP, I believe. If you lose you will lose rep, if you win you will win rep. 

Cons
 Sometimes I get a little lag, but like any game, it depends on your internet. The server is down sometimes, it was down this morning. But they post the Server Down Times on their twitter. Currently you can't use potions in PVP or Gym battles. But you can when vsing NPCs and Wild Pokemon. The register page has a few things that are unnecessary. But I guess it's check if your a human or not! The worst part really is that you have to wait about 24 hours(if the server is up all those 24 hours) to fight a Gym Leader again if you lose. I think it's 3 days to fight an NPC again too. But be aware! The server can crash, and everything will get rolled back! So if you caught any new pokemon around the time the server crashed, there will be a rollback. 

Screenshots


No comments:

Post a Comment