Thursday, March 28, 2013

Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition Review

Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition
 Minecraft is awesome. We all know this. Almost every 2/15 people I met online Xbox games had Minecraft.
What's more amazing then this is what has been posted.







"Microsoft today announced that Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition, the console adaptation of the hugely popular PC game developed by Mojang, has broken all previous digital sales records, selling more than any other title in the first 24 hours on Xbox LIVE Arcade."
 This, is truly amazing. But it doesn't exactly mean it's the best game out there. I personally still think Minecraft for PC is way better, which is kind of true. But I know this will go far, and I do hope that they make this for PS3/PS4. What I don't hope is that they make this on Wii or Wii U. I cannot imagine the horror. But Mojang has went from 0 buyers to currently 9,885,088 and 1 more person buying minecraft almost every 1-3 seconds. Almost 10 Million!

View The Minecraft Website Here 

No comments:

Post a Comment